What Is a Comparative Market Analysis?
A Comparative Market Analysis, or CMA, draws on information covering home sales in your community to create an accurate picture of the current value of your home.
Goldberg Homes CMA evaluates:
- Properties in your community that have sold and closed in the last 12 months
- Active listings - properties that are currently for sale
- Pending sales - listings that have sold but not yet closed
- Expired or withdrawn listings -properties that did not sell during the listing period
- Features of homes that sold in comparison to your home's features
Goldberg Homes CMAs are an essential tool to effectively evaluating and pricing your home for the market, at no cost to you.